The final edit of Loose Ends was just approved. It will be available exclusively on Kindle soon. Wider release will follow.
http://www.howardbrothers.com/2012/07/ethanol-apocalypse-hungry-zombie-hordes/ That’s right kids. I made a zombie flash-fiction commercial. And it is good too. If I can do this 160 times a month every month I can quit my day job. Enjoy … and learn about the fine products offered by Howard Brothers as well.
http://fastforwardfest.com/?p=428 Hey, have you ever sat around a) drunk b) high or c) sleep deprived … AND had a conversation that drifted past the line “Has anyone ever written a zombie story involving time travel?” Well, next time you are drunk, high, or sleep deprived, please click on this link and find out what a zombie time travel story would really be like. I don’t necessarily recommend it sober and well rested, but you know yourself better than I do.
http://www.facebook.com/HazardousPress?ref=ts#!/photo.php?fbid=470311342997476&set=a.447323561962921.117661.440112069350737&type=1&theater Look … it’s me … not the zombie shambling out of the light … the author, I mean. Also, for clarrification, Max Booth III is the editor of Zombies Need Love Too not Max Booth II.
An old post from facebook after my son was born:
New Game: Do I have a serious meth problem or a new baby?
1) I have stopped showing up for work and no one there is surprised.
2) Last night, I went to a pharmacy with someone else’s perscription. I said my wife was discharged in the middle of the night, I couldn’t go to the bank, and I just want the oxycodon. Then I became hostile when the validity of my story was questioned.
3) I’ve stopped cooking and cleaning my house. I only eat because people bring me food.
4) My house is filling up with unusual, partial assembled devices I can’t explain.
5) At least one person in my house has no teeth and is on a liquid diet.
6) At least one person in my house can remember taking oxycodon, but has to think whether they brushed their teeth or not.
7) Morning is no longer determined by the sun, but rather by the time I give up on trying to sleep.
8) I woke up in semi-darkness exhausted to the sound of screaming. I saw the clock said 7:34, but I didn’t know if it was AM or PM or what day it was. The answer to any of those questions wasn’t good.
9) I walked outside my house today and noticed a poop stain on the back of my hand. I was pretty sure it wasn’t mine, but I wasn’t certain when it happened. I decided I didn’t care and I’d wipe it off later.
10) There is also a guy living in my house that I just met 4 days ago. He doesn’t talk, but stares at the ceiling like he has never seen lights before and he is suspicious of them.